Wiglington Times Issue #7 Burnt!

Wow, Count has really got his evil plans up his sleeves. Can't imagine an evil guy running around in shorts with 2 Modlums can achieve so much evil in such a short period of time!

It wasn't until I read the article on Wiglington Guiders here that I found out that Count has tasked his evil Modlums to burn each and every single issue of Wiglington Times Issue #7! Now what's left is the only copy that's being partially saved.

Well, you think the Modlums have it evil and easy? Let me tell you... NO! Actually ALL Modlums wished secretly that they are a part of the WW Anti-Count Squad!

You don't believe me? Well read on to find out how difficult the life of a Modlum is!

PS: I actually made myself look like a Modlum here. I tanned myself "green" again, and bought the black cape + black bucket helmet. The least you could do is really just to leave a comment!

And PPS: I promised to feature Tanu and Carrera in this comic, but it seems that I can't for this storyline! :) Hope that they will understand.

free kids games click here