Mothers' Day poem by mysweetie

I am sure this poem will touch the hearts of every mother. If you are late in getting a present, don't worry! Just read out this poem to your mom! LOL! :) And you will get an allowance raise for sure!

Mother's Day

Before I took my first breath
A lovely, sweet voice I heard
It was my mother saying "I love you"
And comforting me with her words

Before I knew it I was six years old
And school was awaiting me
She dressed me up and help me tight
She was my security

The next thing I know I'm turning sixteen
Her eyes were filled with tears
When she handed me the keys to my first car
And trusted me, despite all her fears

Now I'm getting married
And my mom's behind me still
Anything I ask of her
She always says "I will"

So on this special Mother's Day
I'll give her lots of love
I'll remember the things she has done for me
She's truly a gift from above

~mysweetie~