WW is full of budding talents

And why do I say that? Cos every corner I turn there is someone who can write well, draw well, and maybe even sing and dance well, just that I don't know! :)

Here's a poem that I've received from one of my best buddies in WW.

She hopes to dedicate this poem to all her friends! :)

I have a friend named Bennysunny
Whose bones are ever so funny
He walks through the town
And never has a frown
And throws parties with his hard earned money

There's a lady names GrannieRosie
Who's sweet from her head to her toes-ees
And when she is near
There's never a fear
'Cause she keeps the place feelin' so cozy

Asta is another kind soul
And she knows how to rock 'n' roll
She likes to go places
And make funny faces
But I think she's out on parole

Chewit's in a league of his own
According to him, he is very well known
He'll sing you a song
No notes will be wrong
Thank goodness he ain't got a clone

Coconut didn't fall from a tree
He's a very good friend to me
And there's Idylan
Sittin' there chillin'
Tappin' out Billie Jean on his knee

I've been saving the best for last
Mycutie's a hecka fun blast
She's witty and smart
Has a great big huge heart
As a friend she cannot be surpassed


By: mysweetie