Wiglington and Wenks Wishlist Contest on Twitter!

Hi fellow WW players,

TGIF!

I want to have a "Wiglington and Wenks Wishlist" contest over this weekend!

The contest is really easy...

1. Just follow me on Twitter: @bennysunny

2. Just reply to me using "@bennysunny" and tell me your one-item wishlist in Wiglington and Wenks. Tell me ONE item that you really want to have. It could be a pet, a costume, a prop for your island... anything! But just one!

Please use this format: "@bennysunny Dear Benny, I wish for the ______ on Wiglington and Wenks!"

Those who do not use this format will not be selected as a winner.

After a week, I will choose one lucky winner randomly using a random website tool, to give away that item that the person wished for!

Please note that non-members cannot wish for members-only items as the items cannot be transferred.

Thank you and Good luck!!!!